- George Foreman grill or toaster oven
- 2 eggs
- white or sourdough bread, thinly sliced
- pre-washed greens
- 2-3 slices of brown maple sugar ham
- salt and pepper
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Cumin and tumeric (optional)
Mix eggs with dash of salt and pepper, as well as add optional sprinkling of cumin and tumeric. On medium heat, pour eggs into pan. Do not scramble. Wait until one side is golden brown, then flip to allow other side to cook.
Then place the egg between two slices of bread, with the ham slices folded on top. Place the whole sandwich into the grill and press for 4-5 minutes to create a panini-like effect.
Remove sandwich and place salad between bread. Add sriracha sauce as desired and EAT till your heart explodes with joy.